You Can Depend On Neumann Construction
Our Mission Statement
Our pledge is to provide exceptional services to our customers and to establish lasting relationships with them by exceeding their expectations and gaining their trust. We are committed to providing the highest level of professionalism, integrity, quality workmanship and unparalleled service response time.
- A+ rating with the BBB
- Veteran & Family Owned and Operated Company at your service since 1973
- Dedicated management team for each division
- We hold all of the following certifications and credentials – IICRC – Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification, WRT – Water Removal Technician, WLS – Water Loss Specialist, EPA-Lead-Safe, IAQ – Indoor Air Quality, ASD – Applied Structural Drying
- Large fleet of service trucks and specialty drying equipment
- Phones answered by a Neumann Construction employee 24/7
- Convenient Central Florida location to serve your every need
- Up-front estimates
- Always upfront regarding repairs and pricing
- All employees are uniformed, drug-tested and background test
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- We do it right the first time
Founder and CEO Warren A Neumann’s career spans more than 50 years, starting with his enlistment into the United States Army where he received a National Defense Services Medal, a Vietnam Services Medal with two Bronze Stars, and a Vietnam Campaign Medal for his courageous service to our Country. He then came home and began the establishment of his own general contracting company – Neumann Construction & Roofing, LLC – in 1973.
Forged by his own matriculation from field supervision to all facets of project management, Warren’s philosophy is centered on his military past and the belief that excellent service, integrity, and respect are vital components in providing quality construction services throughout the State of Florida. His personal philosophy is the foundation of Neumann Construction’s corporate culture and extends to its relationships with clients, employees, subcontractors, and vendors. Resonating with all members of the Neumann Team, this shared mindset has fostered the growth of long-term client relationships, management staff, and the corporation itself into one of Florida’s premier construction/restoration companies.
With innovative thinking, a commitment to excellence, hard work and dedication, Warren has followed his passion for the construction industry and established a network of related and complementary businesses within the Neumann Family of Companies.
- Neumann Construction: Restoration Repairs to Pre-Loss Condition and New Construction
- Neumann Roofing: New Roofing Systems and Roofing Repairs
- Neumann 24/7 Emergency Services: Throughout the State of Florida
- C&N Foundation Technologies: Sinkhole Stabilization and Ground Repair 24/7 Emergency Services
- Patriot Foundation Systems: Cost-Effective Helical Pile Products
Located in the heart of San Antonio, Florida, all of our Neumann divisions are family owned and operated. You can catch Warren at any given time providing a roofing estimate or presentation for sinkhole stabilization/ground repair. Jason Neumann, his son, enlisted in the United States Coast Guard in 1997. Joining the Mississippi Army National Guard in 2001, 2LT Jason Neumann went on to serve our Country in Operation Iraqi Freedom in Fallujah, Iraq in 2003-2004. For his service in combat 2LT Neumann received an Army Commendation Medal, an Iraq Campaign Medal, a Combat Action Badge and many other United States Decorations before returning home in 2014. Currently at the rank of Major, Jason is still proudly serving both our State and Country as an Engineer Officer in the Florida Army National Guard. Jason serves as the company’s President and is responsible for the overall operations, planning and performance of the company. Stephen and Jennifer Odom, Warren’s son-in-law and daughter, also serve major roles within the company; with Stephen serving as the Vice President of C&N Foundation Technologies/Neumann Construction and Jennifer as the Chief Financial Officer for the corporation.
The value of a priceless heritage is measured by the purpose and dedication of its successors. As a company devoted to building communities of excellence, The Neumann Family of Companies is heir to a history of solid success, quality workmanship, highest of standards, financial strength and a true commitment to customer satisfaction. Sharing this heritage with you are both our goal and our privilege. We are passionate about what we do, and are committed to excellence.