Complete Foundation Services
- Residential & Commercial Foundations
- Ground Stabilization
- Compaction, Chemical & Permeation Grouting
- Pre-Construction Piers
- Floor & Concrete Leveling
- Cosmetic Repairs
- Helical Piles
- Sinkhole Restoration
Service & Workmanship
C&N Foundation Technologies, LLC prides itself on providing customers the best quality service and workmanship in the industry. The number one goal of C&N is to exceed our customer’s expectations while providing a hassle-free and pleasant experience. Top engineering firms, major insurance companies and clients all over the state will attest to the quality of our service and workmanship.
Our Superior Services Include:
- 24/7 availability throughout the entire state of Florida
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on our compaction grouting process
- 3rd party backed warranty StrucSure Home Warranty or 2-10 Warranty
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty
- Secure All Permitting
What We Do
C&N Foundation Technologies, LLC is a ground stabilization contractor in the State of Florida that has the skills and resources to undertake a variety of ground modification techniques, including polymer foam. C&N has been helping residential and commercial property owners with their foundations and sinkhole restoration since 1998.
Foundation settling and shifting can be caused by building a structure on expanding or contracting soil, improperly compacted fill soils, from poor or erroneous maintenance of the earth around the foundation, or even a sinkhole. Whatever the cause of a settling foundation, this settlement can ruin a building’s value and even render it unsafe or uninhabitable.
Polymer Foam Slab Lifting
Polymer Foam is a method of injecting a foam under a settled slab of concrete to level it; as opposed to a cement mixture or replacing the slab altogether.
Why choose polymer foam?
- It is significantly less expensive than replacing existing cement
- It takes only minutes to dry, as opposed to hours or days
- The labor takes only a few hours
- It supports higher load capacities than “mud jacking”
- The foam is water resistant and doesn’t degrade or leach into the soil
- No multi-colored concrete, and requires smaller holes
Fix Your Foundation Immediately
For homeowners, commercial property owners, general contractors and engineers, C&N is the right stabilization company to solve your structural support and ground repair needs, including sinkhole restoration!
Whether you are experiencing sinkhole related issues, settling foundations, cracks in your foundation and/or drywall, sagging floor joists, a sinking slab, or are building on unsuitable foundation soils, C&N will follow your engineers professional recommendation and stabilize your property.
C&N performs all stabilization repairs based upon the findings and conclusions of an engineer’s investigation; including geologic, geotechnical, and structural evaluations of the causes of damage to the structure. These evaluations are based on extensive data collection and interpretation efforts completed by the engineers technical staff, who have been trained in Florida subsidence investigation techniques and data interpretation. Supervision and review is then completed by the senior engineer professional, who then signs and seals the engineering report.